Refund and cancellation Policy
- Acesynergi reserves the right to cancel or reschedule events in case of insufficient registrations, or if presenters cannot attend due to unforeseen circumstances. You are therefore advised to consult a Acesynergi agent prior to making any travel arrangements for a workshop.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate within 48 hours (or more) prior to the event, 35% of the total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded to the delegate. All cancellations and reschedules must be notified over email.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate After 48 hours of training and accumulating 30 minutes of training, no refunds will be made.
- In case Acesynergi Solutions cancels an event, delegate will be accommodated in the future workshops.
- Acesynergi reserves the right to change the Instructor for any unforeseen situations and substitute new instructor.
- Delegates are requested to attend training on confirm dates and no repetition, changes to schedule will be considered and no refund requests will be considered during training and participates will also not have an option of attending any other batches.
- In case if instructor misses any session due to unforeseen conditions then the same session will be scheduled. and request of refund will not be considered.
- In the case of class room trainings the venue details will be communicated to the delegates one day before the start of the training
- For live virtual trainings delegates are requested to check the logistics such as mike, speaker and a good internet connection and the absence of these may result in poor audio and no such reasons will be considered for refund .
- As Endorsed Education Providers for certain courses offered by us we will provide you guidance and support for certification preparation. Participants are required to put forth considerable amount of effort to pass the examination.
- Acesynergi in no way will be held responsible for the result obtained in the exam. Attending training itself does not sufficeent for passing the exam.
- Change is constant – as part of continuous improvements to our services, we have effective feedback mechanism in place. We encourage you to provide your suggestions and feedback after the course completion.
- Enrolment to any of our courses is deemed to have meant that participants have seen our refund and cancelation policy on our website and agree to the same.
- Acesynergi Solutions is not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or special damages that may be incurred due to a cancellation of a scheduled class, including, but not limited to cancellation penalties owing to transportation or accommodation arrangements.
- Registrants would not be charged for the training and would be offered full credit to a future workshop or full refund as per the wish of the registrant.
E-LEARNING (PAID PARTICIPANT):
This will include registrant application to any of our listed e-learning programs. All cancellations must be notified over email.
A) CANCELLATIONS BY Delegate
- Within 48 hours of registration and before accumulating 30 minutes of training, full refund with 10% deducted for bank charges or transfer to another online course.
- After 48 hours of training and accumulating 30 minutes of training, no refund.
- Extension of an e-learning program could be provided for a maximum of one month, provided the request is made before the course expires. If more extension is required, the student is required to pay 50% of the course fee.
Refunds may or may not incur a 10% deduction due to bank charges applicable during the refund process.