Project management trainingProject management training cover all the 5 phases of a Project in depth and upon completion the participant will learn to:
Who Should Attend
- Select and plan a project with a goal to successfully deliver it to the stakeholders
- Apply industry best practices to plan and manage projects by implementing the 6 step process
- Successfully design and implement various risk management techniques and mitigation plans
- Effectively estimate resource allocation and budget allocations
- Monitor and Control the project quality and timelines effectively
- Effectively communicate with the Stakeholders by demonstrating good leadership skills across the board.
Project Management Course is intended to the individuals who are new to the world of Project Management, those who need to further strengthen their skill set or existing project managers who are seeking refresher courses on the basic fundamentals and tools and techniques of project management.
PMP certification training is one of the most valued and respected credentials in project management. PMP certification training demonstrates a solid foundation of experience in effectively managing projects. To help you prepare for your PMP certification exam, we offer two PMP certification training courses: PMP Exam Prep Boot Camp and Guided PMP Exam Prep. The courses are structured differently, so you can choose the one that works for your learning style and schedule. In both courses, you'll gain the essential preparation needed to pass the PMP and CAPM exams
Our pmp certification training
process is conducted through a multi-media enhanced multiple sessions that span forty hours and will help you manage a project from its Initiation to close. With the help of a PC and paper based training material utilizing tools and templates that present the plans, controls the progress and finally close the project. Individual pmp certification training sessions include experiential training that will cover but not limited to the following activities:
Project management training Course Content
- Define and arrive at a consensus on project goals and stakeholder expectations
- Brainstorm the work breakdown structure and agree on the granularity of individual tasks
- Estimate cost, scheduling the budget
- Determine project dependencies and effect on schedule
- Assess and develop risk management plan
- Procure, assign and optimize project resources
- Develop an implementation plan
- Monitor and control changes
- Exhibit leadership skills and effectively manage team and address team building activities.
Project Management training- Definitions and Objectives
Project Management-Launching and Planning your Project
- What is a Project and Project Management?
- Key responsibilities of a PM
- Project Management Terminology
- Creating a realistic project goals and achievable project plan
- Managing Project processes and issues
Project Management-Executing and Managing your Project
- Identify project life cycle and determine inputs and outputs
- Select and apply industry best practices
- Stakeholder Analysis, planning and communication
- Define Scope
- Identify methods of team development and manage team effectiveness
- Identify roles and assign responsibilities
- Determine communication methods
- Define Tasks and Activities using tools such as WBS
- Estimate Time, risk, schedule, cost and budget and determine the critical path.
Project Management-Controlling your Project
- Manage Quality process
- Perform periodic quality checks.
- Identify quality issues and resolving them.
- Manage defect tracking and communication within the project teams.
Project Management-Closing your Project
- Control the changes to scope and project requirements.
- Implement the mitigation plan when required.
Our Project Management Institute conducts the workshops in major cities like Hyderabad, Pune, Bangalore, Chennai, Guragon, USA, Canada, Australia, UK, Singapore, South Africa, New Zealand, Japan, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Malaysia
- Managing Phase out plan and project closing activities
- Documenting lessons learnt and send out project artifacts to stakeholders for approval.